RGF: Association and network of specialist dealers, system houses and consultants
Since 1985, the RGF headquarters has been a strong link and loyal partner to trade and industry.
Originally, graphic specialist dealers were organised in the RGF. RGF members now serve customers in many vertical markets. The core competence of RGF members is in demand wherever commercial printing is carried out or where special requirements are simply placed on printed products.
Membership in the RGF
Small and medium-sized specialist dealers and system houses benefit most from membership of the RGF: The community offers them a say and thus allows them to participate in improving their market position.
More importantly, the RGF offers security, i.e. natural protection by the Group and the network, in terms of industry, competition in an extremely changing market and the constant decline in margins.
It is relevant to sales that the RGF and the existing authorizations make it possible for the first time.
In principle, every regular specialist dealer is welcome as a member of the RGF. The cooperation in the RGF is regulated by a so-called "service contract". This enables all members to make unlimited use of the technological and commercial services offered by RGF as an association of innovative and efficient companies:
- Active in a strong dealer community
- Joint advertising activities and central marketing, e.g. print cocktail trade fairs, flyers and press work
- Joint representation at trade fairs and exhibitions
- Joint central purchasing
- Framework agreements with the supply industry in the technical and administrative areas
- Advantages of central invoicing
- Use the synergies of the network - round off your own product and service portfolio via the network and open up additional sales opportunities
- Well equipped for the future - centrally driven development of new markets according to requirements and coordination of members
- RGF Exclusive: Access to exclusive products
- Colleague help, service support and RGF consulting
- transfer of technology
- Cooperation in the further development of the RGF
Please contact us for further information and details:
RGF - Ring Grafischer Fachhändler GmbH
Schulstraße 13, 50859 Köln
Phone: 02 21 / 9 87 48 - 301
Fax: 02 21 / 9 87 48 - 303